Setting up Iode in the EWS labs at the University of Illinois,
If you run into trouble with the following steps,
then please ask your instructor or one of the lab attendants for help.
- Go to an Engineering Workstations (EWS) lab. Sit down at
a computer and log in with your NetID and Active Directory password.
- Start Matlab.
- Start a web browser. Point the browser to http://faculty.math.illinois.edu/iode/.
- At the Iode website, click the Download link in the navigation
bar on the left, and follow the installation instructions for Matlab R2018.
Then launch Iode by typing iode at the Matlab prompt.
- When you're finished, quit out of Iode, then
exit from Matlab, and log off the computer.
- Next time you use Iode, you do not need to re-install it. Just
launch Matlab, and change the Matlab working directory to
the directory where you installed the Iode files
myiode). Then start Iode by typing
iode (all lower case) at the Matlab prompt.